- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 13, 2016 TIME: 09:00-12:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Cloud Services Certification
The way in which cloud services are delivered and secured is outside the direct control of the cloud services customer. In addition, most cloud service providers do not allow individual customers to perform audits on the cloud services that they use. In place of this they offer a range of certifications. The challenge for the cloud service customer is to understand what these certifications mean, to decide which certifications are relevant to their particular needs, and to judge how well the certifications offered actually match these needs.
After attending this workshop you will be able to:
- Explain why certification of cloud services is necessary.
- List the major certifications offered by cloud services providers.
- Describe how these certifications are relevant to the selection, use, delivery and assurance of cloud services.
- Explain the process for selecting and using the certifications that are relevant to your business use of cloud services.
- Measure the assurance provided by certifications.
Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for the people in an organization that are concerned with procuring and assuring cloud services including:
- IT Governance/Compliance/Audit managers
- IT service managers
- IT risk/security managers
- Procurement and Legal managers
- Line of business managers considering cloud services
This workshop qualifies for 3 CPEs.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you