Finance Industry Forum
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 13, 2016 TIME: 09:00-12:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Simplify, Accelerate, Control: Defining the Financial Services Cloud Needs
Due to the high regulatory pressure the Finance Industry is experiencing, standard cloud offerings and contracts commonly do not fit to the specific demand of this industry, particularly in Europe. In this forum, participants from the Finance Industry will discuss their specific requirements and approaches on how the cloud might work for them anyway. It is about balancing security and compliance requirements with the need for business and IT agility the cloud can provide.
Some of the Topics:
- Finance Industry specifics: Regulatory requirements for moving to the Cloud
- The future Cloud for Finance Industry: Public, Community, or just good old outsourcing?
- The talk: Finance Industry and CSPs roundtable
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is proud to present a large number of partners