Making Security the Competitive Advantage for your Enterprise
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 TIME: 08:30-08:50 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Security is as Security does. It is it’s own benefit and it’s own justification. We need to use shock and awe tactics to get the business to do what we want to ensure the security of the business. Right?
We are not the special flower of the business, we are just one part of it, working in harmony with the others. We help the business do more, better, and for less just like everyone else. So if we can’t shock and awe, and if we no longer have special privileges, how can we be more effective?
In this talk Thom will leave the audience with new questions, and even some answers on how to adapt to their changing security role in the business.
Key Takeaways from this keynote:
- Marketing security to be seen as a competitive advantage for your industry
- Moving the business towards a security focussed culture, and
- No longer being the department of “no!”
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 10 - 13, 2016 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2016 is proud to present a large number of partners
How can we help you