Demystifying Blockchain – Successful Strategies for Making Blockchain Use Cases a Reality
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, March 02, 2017 TIME: 14:30-15:00
Blockchain technology has the potential to turn whole industries inside out. As frictions fall, a new science of organization emerges, and the way we structure industries and enterprises will take novel shape.
Insurers, like banks, are intermediaries and, at first glance, there is great potential to use blockchain technology to streamline payments of premiums and claims. But early activity has tended to focus on optimizing current ways of working within organisations rather than on investigating the potential of a blockchain to address industry-wide problems and opportunities. Companies have to think and innovate in different ways to be able to use the full potential of this new technology. This new thinking requires courage and an organized strategic approach. This session provides a critical discussion covering the realities of identifying and prioritizing use cases, as well as challenges to finding internal champions.
- Blockchain has the potential to transform the insurance and banking industry
- Companies have to be radical to implement this new technology in an innovative way
- The assessment of blockchain use cases needs an approach that mixes data with creative/disruptive thinking
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Bettina Buthmann
+49 211 23 70 77 23
- Mar 01 - 02, 2017 Frankfurt, Germany