Turning the Open API Requirement into a Business Driver: How Banks can Monetize on Identity Data
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, March 02, 2017 TIME: 11:30-11:50
With PSD2 coming with full force in 2017, the XS2A will require the banks to open up their account information to AISPs and PISPs. This means that banks may be reduced to "plumbing" only, as they lose a lot of direct contact with the end-users. A very important assets for banks is the identity data of their customers. The banks have already done identity assurance, establishing a reasonable assurance of their end-users.
This presentation will look at how the banks can utilize and monetize on their identity data, as well as show some concrete examples on this.
- Understanding the threat of PSD2
- Understanding the value of assured identity data
- ow to monetize on the identity data
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Bettina Buthmann
+49 211 23 70 77 23
- Mar 01 - 02, 2017 Frankfurt, Germany
The Digital Finance World 2017 is proud to present our partners
How can we help you