The Future of Digital Finance
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 TIME: 09:20-09:40
The financial world is pressured with ever-increasing change in customers’ demographics undermining banks loyalty-base, well-funded fintech startups looking to disrupt incumbents and a new generation of customers.In his session, Christian Goy will explore what value means to customers today, how redefining a brand’s customers by how they think, instead of who they are or what they do becomes more paramount, and how banks today can use behavioral economics to help predict the customer demands of tomorrow.
- How behavioral economics can help you redefine what customers truly want from banks in the future
- Why redefining your customers becomes crucial for future profitability
- How behavioral science can help you reshape the bank of the future, today.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Bettina Buthmann
+49 211 23 70 77 23
- Mar 01 - 02, 2017 Frankfurt, Germany