The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of IAM: An Enterprise View
- TYPE: Keynote DATE: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 TIME: 19:00-19:20 LOCATION: AUDITORIUM
Vodafone’s Workforce Identity and Access Management (WIAM) platform treads the line between Security - being a guardian of the Vodafone brand – and a Business Enabler – providing an agile, cost-effective, simple method of allowing 350,000 users to access IS and telecom systems. Based on their recent experiences, successes and failures, Nick will provide practical insights to delegates on the programme methodologies, design principles and business decisions which can help future-proof your enterprise-class IAM solutions.
- The Good – the benefits of abstracting application and data integrations, for example with a service bus, to deliver an agile solution for business stakeholders.
- The Bad – the pitfalls when transitioning from a programme structure to BAU operations
- The downright Ugly – the mistakes when migrating from legacy to new platforms.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany