Beyond Your On-Premise IT: Privilege Management Strategies for All Aspects of Your Organization
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, May 08, 2015 TIME: 13:30-16:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Privilege Management has historically been focused on the core IT infrastructure and operations groups, managing an organizations critical internally-networked components. The scope of networks is changing, however, with a wide array of cloud-based networks, SaaS services, virtualization platforms and hosted applications available to organizations. Managing privileged accounts in these environments is a significant challenge, with both technical and organizational obstacles to be considered and overcome.
Developing a Privilege Management strategy becomes a key component of any Information Technology or Information Security program. Not only do vendors need to drive innovation, ease-of-use and simplify implementation for Privilege Management solutions, but there must be an ever-increasing amount of support for new protocols and interfaces, as well as expanded scalability for these growing networks and applications.
This workshop will provide a forum to discuss all levels of developing a successful Privilege Management strategy, from ways to achieve executive buy-in to best practices for design and implementation and technical considerations for a solution that can support these broadening infrastructures. Please bring your questions about Privilege Management to this session, and our panel of experts will explain and discuss ways to handle the challenges presented by this increasingly important functionality.
Examples of topics which will be covered include:
- Technical strategies dealing with Privilege Management for cloud-based hosts, SaaS applications, wide-scaled networks, software development networks, software-defined environments and virtualization platforms
- Process strategies for successfully engaging all levels of your organization to properly implement a Privilege Management program
- How well-implemented Privilege Management solutions provide new strategies for increasing the overall security posture of your organization
- Benefits and features of Privilege Management solutions for all areas of your connected infrastructure
After attending this workshop you will be able to
- Explain the difference between Simplified SignOn (SSO) and Privileged User Management
- Identify the common cyber security Privileged Password mistakes
- Implement individual audit tracking for shared accounts
- Understand Privileged Password Management in the Cloud and how to build access barriers
Completion of this workshop qualifies for up to 2 Group Learning based CPEs.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 05 - 08, 2015 Munich, Germany