IoE Privacy & Security
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 TIME: 17:00-18:00 LOCATION: ALPSEE
Unexpected and Complex Implications of the Internet of Everything (IoE)
With the recent acquisition of NEST Labs, Google is paving it´s way into your bed- and sitting room, listening to your most private prefences and habits. Home automation and many other areas, where the Internet of Everything will try to add value to our analog lives, come along with strong privacy concerns and is raising new questions:
- Who owns the data on your automobile´s computer? The manufacturer? The current title holder? The auto, itself?
- Will the auto have its own personal cloud and grant you permission to access it? Will this spell the end of auto theft?
- How do you manage apps for devices?
These are some of the curious questions that arise as global experts debate the implications of the Internet of Things.
For its promises to simplify our lives, the Internet of Things presents a panoply of concerns. Will you be able to profit from foresight into this life-changing development?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany