Software Defined Infrastructures - Compliance and Security
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Keeping Control over your Cloud Zoo: Multi-Cloud-Platforms for your SDDC
Organizations are increasingly adopting cloud based IT services from multiple providers as well as embarking on the virtualization of internally delivered IT services. Both of these approaches need to co-exist with legacy IT services delivered in a traditional manner. This panel session will lead you through the challenges of and the solutions to the management and security issues following from this hybrid IT services environment.
After attending this session you will be able to:
- Describe the challenges of managing a hybrid IT service environment which includes cloud, virtualization and legacy IT.
- Explain the difference between the hybrid cloud delivery model and a hybrid IT services environment.
- Explain the techniques available to orchestrate and automate the management of hybrid IT services environment.
- Describe the security challenges of a hybrid IT service environment.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany