Software Defined Infrastructures - Compliance and Security
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 15, 2014 TIME: 12:00-13:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE II
Defining your Path Towards a Software Defined Datacenter
The business needs for IT services are no longer simply concerned with improving internal efficiency; they are changing rapidly becoming focussed on connecting with customers and partners to deliver new products and improve customer service. These new requirements create challenges that the traditional model of IT service delivery cannot readily meet. This session will describe how the Software defined Datacenter approach allows IT services to respond to these changing needs. The key to this approach is the automatic management and optimization of virtualized IT services. However the more the IT service becomes abstracted from the hardware the more important is the need to take an information-centric rather than a hardware-centric approach to security.
After attending this session you will be able to:
- Describe what Software Defined Datacenters are.
- Describe the benefits of Software Defined Datacenters.
- Explain the difference between Software Defined Datacenters and Cloud Computing
- Describe the key components of a Software Defined Datacenter
- Explain the security implications of a Software Defined Datacenter.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 13 - 16, 2014 Munich, Germany