Federating Communities, Nations and Markets in a Big-Data Economy: Lessons learned from Academia to Governments and Enterprise…
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013 TIME: 10:30-11:30 LOCATION: ALPSEE
The great thing about NSTIC, EUSTIC and other cyber focused identity strategies is that they attract more people and communities to the discussion. The not so great thing is that discussions have to start over and take everyone through the history and journey. What early adopters know and have practiced for some time only becomes common knowledge when the last person understands the concepts. To be clear, this is not a workshop. This is where Kantara Initiative brings together experienced Federation practitioners from around the world to answer questions like:
- Why do some federations succeed while others fail?
- What does the business of federation look like?
- What is inter-federation and how far are we from it?
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany