G4S Bulgaria: Identify and Protect Critical Information and Prevent Data Leaks
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 TIME: 11:30-12:30 LOCATION: AMMERSEE 2
For organizations that deal with sensitive information on a daily basis, and work with people and organizations located around the world, preventing information leaks is a top priority. There are many ways that sensitive data can leak from organizations, however the insider threat remains the hardest to quantify and resolve.
G4S discovered that before they could improve their data loss prevention efforts and effectively protect sensitive information, they needed to be able to answer other significant questions about the data itself, including:
- What data needs to be protected?
- Who can best identify the sensitivity of the data?
- Where is our most important data residing?
- Where is our data going? Should our data be going there?
In this session, Boris Goncharov, CISO and CTO with G4S Bulgaria and TITUS Chief Technology Officer Stephane Charbonneau will discuss specific ways in which organizations can improve their DLP practices in order to help prevent both accidental and malicious losses of sensitive information.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany