Beyond BYOD: Where Privacy meets Business Needs
- TYPE: Combined Session DATE: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 TIME: 14:00-15:00 LOCATION: AMMERSEE 1
Bring Your Own Device – stroke of luck or unpredictable risk of incompliance? Companies might save money or more likely at the end even pay for BYOD. Employees might be happy to use their expensively purchased tablets & smartphones for work. But how about control and protection? Without personal data being controlled and protected, data protection and compliance is at risk. Finally, regulation is needed, where freedom of use is provided. Wipe-out-rules are essential, informed consent inevitable. Is it all worth it and if yes, what are the dos and don´ts?
There are few businesses who are not engaged in a cloud transaction. Because of the nature of the cloud, these transactions can be difficult to audit. This difficulty is often amplified by the multinational operation of cloud infrastructure.
In this highly interactive presentation, Mr. Snead will use a cloud transaction in which he participated to help attendees develop real world cloud audit skills. Attendees will learn:
- How to develop strategies to create an audit framework that will cast light on where your information goes
- Which provisions in a cloud contract can be modified to provide greater audit transparency and rights
- High profile cloud audit issues involved in security, privacy and confidential information
- A matrix of issues and laws that you can use to conduct your own audit
- How you can partner with your cloud provider to strengthen the reliability of your audit
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- May 14 - 17, 2013 Munich/Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 is proud to present a large number of partners