Migrating away from your Current Provisioning Product - Options and Challenges
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: Friday, April 20, 2012 TIME: 09:00-10:30 LOCATION: Alpsee
Regardless of what service providers or vendors may have told you: migrating away from Sun Identity Manager or any of the other Provisioning tools will not be an easy task, and it may not even be a mainly technical task. Just think of all the processes behind a myriad of custom forms and workflows created in a proprietary XML language or following other proprietary approaches. Since the time when those processes were defined, documented, and finally implemented, many things have changed. Big changes. Cloud requirements. New regulations and audit requirements.
In this first of two 90min workshop sessions, you will learn:
- What are the challenges you have to consider before defining a strategy?
- Which migration options do you have at all, beyond just replacing one big, fat provisioning tool by another one?
- Which of the different migration options really protect your investment and what can you do to avoid a similar situation in the future?
- Cloud-aware Identity Process Re-Engineering
- What is Oracle´s official migration path proposal for Sun Identity Manager/Oracle Waveset Identity Manager and how to they support you? And which other options do they provide?
- Find out, which of the possible migration strategies best fits your needs
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Apr 17 - 20, 2012 Munich, Germany
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2012 is proud to present a large number of partners