Junior Research Analyst (m/w/d)
- DEPARTMENT: Analysts STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: Stuttgart | Wiesbaden
We are looking for an energetic Junior Analyst with excellent writing skills to complement our team of analysts.
As a Junior Research Analyst, you will support our Research Team by analyzing vendors, products, and trends in Information Security and in creating research documents and presentations.
If you have a knowledge at least of certain fields of Information Security such as Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Authentication, or Cryptography; if you are strong in researching and analyzing information out of a variety of sources; if you are capable of translating complex themes into focused reports and presentations, targeting business and IT decision makers, if you are a good speaker and your English is excellent in speaking and writing; then you are the right person for KuppingerCole.
We are looking for young, talented people, either directly from university or with 3-5 years of work experience in the Industry or in Consulting, in the field of Information Security. You will be located in Stuttgart. Alternatively, we are open for people located in Wiesbaden.
- Support Research Teams with analysis of vendors, products, and trends
- Support Research Teams in creating research and presentations
- Doing presentations at events and in webinars
- Creating research documents and presentations
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- English at level C1 or higher
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- A professional attitude, with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Readiness to travel
- A rewarding role in an expanding, global company
- A competitive base salary and commission structure, with full standard benefits
- Room to grow and develop to senior analyst or advisor roles.
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to
How can we help you
Get access to the whole body of KC PLUS research including Leadership Compass documents for only €800 a year
Register now for KuppingerCole Select and get your free 30-day access to a great selection of KuppingerCole research materials and to live trainings.
Young Talents Program
You are a student and interested in KuppingerCole's future-oriented topics? Then become part of our Young Talents Program and benefit from many advantages, such as free registration to our events or contact with our analysts.Register now
AI for the Future of your Business: Effective, Safe, Secure & Ethical Everything we admire, love, need to survive, and that brings us further in creating a better future with a human face is and will be a result of intelligence. Synthesizing and amplifying our human intelligence have therefore the potential of leading us into a new era of prosperity like we have not seen before, if we succeed keeping AI Safe, Secure and Ethical. Since the very beginning of industrialization, and even before, we have been striving at structuring our work in a way that it becomes accessible for [...]