Junior Research Analyst with focus on Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies and IoT (m/w/d)
- DEPARTMENT: Analysts STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: Stuttgart / Wiesbaden / Duisburg
We are looking for an energetic Junior Research Analyst with excellent writing skills to complement our team of analysts.
As a Junior Research Analyst, you will support our Research Team by analysing vendors, products, and trends in Information Security and in creating research documents and presentations with the focus on Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies and IoT.
If you have a knowledge and interest in Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technologies and IoT; if you are strong in researching and analysing information out of a variety of sources; if you are capable of translating complex themes into focused reports and presentations, targeting business and IT decision makers; if you are a good speaker and your English is excellent in speaking and writing; then you are the right person for KuppingerCole Analysts AG.
We are looking for young, talented people, either directly from university or with 1-3 years of work experience in the Industry. Your location should be at one of our offices in Stuttgart (preferred), Wiesbaden or Duisburg in combination with home office.
- Support Research Teams with analysis of vendors, products, and trends
- Support Research Teams in creating research and presentations
- Doing presentations at events and in webinars
- Creating research documents and presentations
- Excellent English written and oral/presentation skills
- English at level C1 or higher
- Strong ability to research
- Strong analytical capabilities and technical understanding
- Knowledge of Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies and IoT
- Interest in new topics and the ability to acquaint yourself with these topics quickly and independently
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or advanced degree a plus
- A professional attitude, with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendly, and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts AG:
- An attractive base salary and commission structure with comprehensive social benefits
- A long-term position with flexible working hours
- Possibility for working in Home Office
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Room to grow and develop to senior roles
- Individual support in further developing personal and technical skills
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Constant visibility and gain of reputation through contributions to our reports, blogposts, video, and audio publications
…and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to
How can we help you
Get access to the whole body of KC PLUS research including Leadership Compass documents for only €800 a year
Register now for KuppingerCole Select and get your free 30-day access to a great selection of KuppingerCole research materials and to live trainings.
Welcome to KuppingerCole