Project Manager - Event Content (m/w/d)
- DEPARTMENT: Events STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: Wiesbaden
Are you interested in creation of event programs and organizing international events, whether they take place virtually, hybrid, or on-site? Are you a curious, well-structured person who loves working in teams and is looking for new challenging projects? If yes, we have a perfect match for you.
We are hiring a Project Manager – Event Content to support our growing events team and take over responsibility for own projects. As an international IT analyst company, we are helping organizations around the globe to make the right decisions when it comes to information security and tech investments. Our events are one of the most important ways to engage our target audience. We want to utilize each way to its highest potential for our business and our clients’ benefit.
KuppingerCole offers you a working environment where you can develop your potential…
- Creation of and responsibility for the event program (e.g. on topics such as Zero Trust, Cybersecurity, PAM, Identity & Access Management, etc.)
- In-depth and comprehensive research of potential speakers for upcoming events
- Selection and coordination of speakers before, during and after the event
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with potential speakers and speakers from past events
- Co-creation of event sub-projects (e.g. networking events, CPE credits, event news sender, etc.)
- Close collaboration with marketing, sales & research around projects
- Support in creating, filling, and maintaining the event platform around the events
- Co-creation of topics and formats for the event annual planning
- Regular research and knowledge acquisition on relevant event topics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Distinct contact and communication skills
- First experiences in Project Management
- A professional attitude with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and flexibility as well as high diligence and sense of responsibility
- Ability to work in a team, assertiveness, and quick perception
- Excellent MS Office and organizational skills
- Interest in topics such as Zero Trust, Cybersecurity, PAM, Identity & Access Management etc.
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendly, and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts:
- An attractive basic salary, benefits, and an attractive bonus program
- A long-term position with flexible working hours
- Possibility for working in Home Office
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Individual support in the further development of personal and professional skills
- A dynamic, open-minded team of colleagues who enjoy their work
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
... and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to