B2B Social Media Manager and Online Editor (m/w/d)
- DEPARTMENT: Marketing STARTING DATE: January 01, 2022 LOCATION: Wiesbaden
Are you a native to the social media landscape? Do you enjoy writing creative and engaging content? Do you want to steer the communication to around 35,000 followers of one of Europe’s most renowned IT analyst companies? Look no further.
We are hiring a B2B Social Media Manager and Online Editor for shaping our social media communication and training our staff in doing so themselves. As an international IT analyst company, we are helping organizations around the globe to make the right decisions when it comes to information security and tech investments. Social media is one among many platforms we use to enter into a dialogue with our target audience and we want to utilize each platform to its highest potential for our business and our clients’ benefit.
KuppingerCole offers you a working environment where you can develop your potential…
- Your task is to plan, implement and optimize marketing and communication campaigns on social media
- You create and research into content and stories for several social networks
- You are responsible for monitoring and reporting of social media campaigns
- You plan and control the budget
- You plan and coordinate with other departments (events, graphics, research)
- Coaching internal teams in social selling
- University degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or social sciences
- 3-5 years job experience in social media marketing
- Near-native fluency in English
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs mandatory
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign preferred
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendly and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts:
- An attractive basic salary, benefits and an attractive bonus program
- A long-term position with flexible working hours
- Possibility for working in Home Office
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Individual support in the further development of personal and professional skills
- A dynamic, open-minded team of colleagues who enjoy their work
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
... and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to