Advisor (m/w/d) – Cybersecurity, IAM, Digital Transformation
- DEPARTMENT: Analysts STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: flexible
We are looking for an energetic Advisor to complement our advisory team. Young, talented people - either directly from university or with the university degree and up to 5 years of professional experience in industry or consulting in the field of Cybersecurity, IAM, Digital Transformation - are welcome to submit their application.
As Advisor, you will support our advisory team by working on strategically and conceptually very exciting advisory projects at high management level for top companies in DACH and Europe.
- Support in advisory projects for our renowned customers from the back office, home office, online and remote, but also on-site
- Creation of blog posts or other media
- Presentations at events and in webinars
- Become a thought leader in your business expertise
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s in computer science or similar a plus
- Knowledge in one or more specific areas of information security such as Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Authentication and Authorization, Network- and Infrastructure Management, Red Teaming, Security Frameworks like NIST or ISO 27.001
- Ability to adopt and apply KuppingerCole's advisory methods and develop them further with colleagues
- Ability to understand the language of business and IT and to be able to translate them into concrete requirements and architectures together with senior colleagues
- The willingness to learn new topics/technologies independently and regularly and to deepen one's knowledge
- Being a confident and convincing speaker and having good written and spoken German and English skills
- Readiness to travel and work on-site with customers if required (D-A-CH)
- Willingness to work with high profile stakeholders in challenging and very interesting projects
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendly and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts:
- An attractive base salary and commission structure with comprehensive social benefits
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Room to grow and develop to senior advisor role
- Development into leading edge topics and state-of-the-art advisory projects
- Become a thought leader in leading and cutting-edge technologies
- Individual support in further developing personal and technical skills
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Constant visibility and gain of reputation through contributions to our reports, blogposts, video and audio publications
…and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to