Advisor (m/w/d) – Cybersecurity, IAM, Digital Transformation
- DEPARTMENT: Analysts STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: flexible
We are looking for an energetic Advisor to complement our advisory team. Young, talented people - either directly from university or with 3-5 years of professional experience in industry or consulting in the field of information security and/or Cybersecurity - are welcome to submit their application.
As a Advisor, you will support our advisory team by working on advisory projects with our end user organizations in exciting and challenging subject areas.
- Support in advisory projects for our renowned customers from the back office, home office, online and remote, but also on site (when safely possible again)
- Creation of blog posts or other media
- Presentations at events and in webinars
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master or advanced degree a plus
- Knowledge in specific areas of information security such as identity and access management, cloud security, authentication or cryptography and/or Cybersecurity
- Ability to embrace and use KuppingerCole advisory methodologies
- Ability to transform complex end user requirements and business contexts into successful execution of projects
- Being a confident and convincing speaker and having good written and spoken German and English skills
- A professional attitude, with the will to succeed in a fast-moving environment
- Readiness to travel and work on-site with customers (D-A-CH, post-Covid 19)
- Willingness to work with high profile stakeholders in challenging advisory assignments
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendly and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts:
- An attractive base salary and commission structure with comprehensive social benefits
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Room to grow and develop to senior advisor roles or analyst roles
- Leading edge topics and state-of-the-art advisory projects
- Individual support in further developing personal and technical skills
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Constant visibility and gain of reputation through contributions to our reports, blogposts, video and audio publications
…and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to
How can we help you
Get access to the whole body of KC PLUS research including Leadership Compass documents for only €800 a year
Register now for KuppingerCole Select and get your free 30-day access to a great selection of KuppingerCole research materials and to live trainings.
Welcome to KuppingerCole