Project Manager Events/Agenda (m/w/d)
- DEPARTMENT: Events STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: Wiesbaden (preferred) or Duisburg
We are looking for an energetic Project Manager Events/Agenda to complement our Event/Content Team.
As Project Manager being responsible for the Agenda of our Events you will work in close cooperation with our Marketing, Sales & Research Team on interesting projects as designing the topics and formats for our online & hybrid events, selecting and coordinating event speakers as well as creating, filling and maintaining the event platform.
If your English is excellent in writing and speaking; if you are strong in research and have interest in such topics as Information Security, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation; if you have first experiences in Project Management; then you are the right person for this interesting position.
- Creation and responsibility for the event program of various virtual and hybrid conferences
- Selection and coordination of speakers before, during, and after the event
- Close cooperation with Marketing, Sales & Research around the projects
- Create, fill, and maintain the event platform related to the events
- Co-designing the topics and formats for the annual event planning
- Establish and maintain contact with past and potential speakers
- Regularly research and expand knowledge on relevant event topics
- Responsible for the success of own event projects
- Excellent English written and oral/presentation skills
- Strong ability to research
- First experiences in Project Management
- Interest in Information Security, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation
- Interest in new topics and the ability to acquaint yourself with these topics quickly and independently
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or advanced degree a plus
- A professional attitude, with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Good presentations skills and moderation experience is a plus
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendy, and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts:
- An attractive base salary and commission structure with comprehensive social benefits
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work partially in the home office
- Individual support in further developing personal and technical skills
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Constant visibility and gain of reputation through contributions to our digital and hybrid events
… and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to
How can we help you
Get access to the whole body of KC PLUS research including Leadership Compass documents for only €800 a year
Register now for KuppingerCole Select and get your free 30-day access to a great selection of KuppingerCole research materials and to live trainings.
Welcome to KuppingerCole