Junior Advisor (m/w/d)
- DEPARTMENT: Analysts STARTING DATE: as soon as possible LOCATION: flexible
We are looking for an energetic Junior Advisor to complement our advisory team. Young, talented people - either directly from university or with 3-5 years of professional experience in industry or consulting in the field of information security - are welcome to submit their application.
As a Junior Advisor, you will support our advisory team by working on advisory projects with our end user organizations in exciting and challenging subject areas.
- Support in advisory projects for our renowned customers from the back office, home office, online and remote, but also on site (when safely possible again)
- Creation of blog posts or other media
- Presentations at events and in webinars
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master or advanced degree a plus
- Knowledge in specific areas of information security such as identity and access management, cloud security, authentication or cryptography
- Ability to embrace and use KuppingerCole advisory methodologies
- Ability to transform complex end user requirements and business contexts into successful execution of projects
- Being a confident and convincing speaker and having good written and spoken English skills (level C1)
- A professional attitude, with the will to succeed in a fast-moving environment
- Readiness to travel and work on-site with customers (D-A-CH, post-Covid 19)
- Willingness to work with high profile stakeholders in challenging advisory assignments
Does that sound interesting to you? Basically, we offer you a rewarding job in an expanding, global company. You will work in an international, friendly and open-minded team on highly interesting projects.
More reasons to join KuppingerCole Analysts:
- An attractive base salary and commission structure with comprehensive social benefits
- Modern working environment and equipment of high quality
- Room to grow and develop to senior advisor roles or analyst roles
- Leading edge topics and state-of-the-art advisory projects
- Individual support in further developing personal and technical skills
- Good working atmosphere in an appealing and increasingly diverse company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Constant visibility and gain of reputation through contributions to our reports, blogposts, video and audio publications
…and a corporate program for job bikes!
Please send your application by email (no offer for temporary work) indicating your salary expectation to