In an Age of Digital Transformation, Managing Vendor and Partner Identity Is Critical
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, September 17, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
Organizations have been managing the identity and access of employees for many years to protect data and the overall security of the enterprise. However, the onset of digital transformation has driven a need for faster, cost-effective innovation and with it the increased utilization of third-party resources. Consequently, organizations have a greater need to manage third-party access to data, systems, and facilities. This includes contractors, vendors but also partners, affiliates, volunteers, and even service accounts and bots. Modern organizations are much more collaborative and open structures than those of even just a few years ago and continue to change.
While existing IAM and PAM solutions can assist with the influx of new identities, organizations need to be sure that they have the third-party identity information needed to make well-informed access decisions. There are now an increasing number of identity risk management solutions and strategies available to assist with the secure processing of third-party identities into the wider business.
Join this webinar and you will learn:
- Why vendors, partners, and other third-party identities are increasing and cannot be ignored if business is to be secure and efficient
- How risk must be factored into any plan to manage third-party identities
- How to develop an identity management platform that improves efficiency, and facilitates business as well as security
- A variety of vendor access scenarios from self-registration to fully-managed registration, management, and access.
We will also talk about the following concepts:
- Relationship Management for Third-Party Identities
- Automate Onboarding, Credentialing, Auditing, and Offboarding
- Third-Party Risk Reduction
In the first part of the webinar, KuppingerCole Senior Analyst, Paul Fisher, will look at the business conditions that are driving the increase in third-party identities for all organizations.
He will be joined by David Pignolet, CEO at SecZetta, who will provide insight on how to create an authoritative source for third-party data that organizations can use to improve operational efficiency and accuracy in provisioning access, streamline compliance audits, assess risk, provide identity verification, and deprovision access at termination.
SecZetta is the leading provider of third-party identity management solutions. Our solutions enable organizations to execute risk-based identity access and lifecycle strategies for diverse non-employee populations. Because the solution suite is purpose-built, it’s uniquely able to manage the complex relationships organizations have with non-employees in a single, easy-to-use application that simultaneously helps facilitate commercial initiatives, support regulatory compliance, and reduce third-party risk. For more information about SecZetta, please visit https://seczetta.com/
CIAM solutions often come packed with features that could be used to improve consumer experiences, which is key to success in the digital era. However, in most cases, organizations that deploy CIAM products or use cloud-hosted CIAM services are under-utilizing the capabilities, which leads to poor customer experiences.