Big Data - The Holy Grail for Information Security?
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, December 19, 2013 TIME: 5:00pm CET, 11:00am EST, 8:00am PST
Big Data for security analysis, properly implemented, has the potential to put your organization well ahead of attackers and spies. However, there are a number of challenges you have to carefully consider before deciding, because otherwise you might just add new and unknown vulnerabilities outweighting a possible gain.
Some of the questions discussed in this webinar are:
- Having huge amounts of security data - all in one place: How can you make sure that you really gain more visibility?
- Who is the person/who are the persons who actually write queries and dig into the Big Data and where do you find those skills?
- Many Big Data Tools in the market are freshly baked, themselves insecure, unstable and hard to implement: How do I find the tool that fits my needs and what are the implementation challenges and costs?
- How to you ensure that you really find the needle in the haystack?
- How to ensure that you do not end up with too many false negatives - or false positives?
Continuing Education Credits
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office's telephone +49 211 23707710, email: email@example.com
Privilege Management has been a key element of both IAM (Identity & Access Management) and cyber security programs for years. However, increased the complexity of modern corporate IT infrastructures with growing reliance on outsourced IT staff and mounting pressure from compliance regulators forcing privilege management solutions to expand their scope into new functional areas constantly. From password vaults and privileged SSO to advanced monitoring and behavior analytics to governance and compliance – managing a PxM solution can become as complicated as the infrastructure it is designed to protect.
The Consumer Identity World Tour is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.