Big Data - The Holy Grail for Information Security?
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, December 19, 2013 TIME: 5:00pm CET, 11:00am EST, 8:00am PST
Big Data for security analysis, properly implemented, has the potential to put your organization well ahead of attackers and spies. However, there are a number of challenges you have to carefully consider before deciding, because otherwise you might just add new and unknown vulnerabilities outweighting a possible gain.
Some of the questions discussed in this webinar are:
- Having huge amounts of security data - all in one place: How can you make sure that you really gain more visibility?
- Who is the person/who are the persons who actually write queries and dig into the Big Data and where do you find those skills?
- Many Big Data Tools in the market are freshly baked, themselves insecure, unstable and hard to implement: How do I find the tool that fits my needs and what are the implementation challenges and costs?
- How to you ensure that you really find the needle in the haystack?
- How to ensure that you do not end up with too many false negatives - or false positives?
Continuing Education Credits
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office's telephone +49 211 23707710, email: email@example.com
Ohne Zweifel ist der 25. Mai 2018 im Kalender jedes IT-Spezialisten rot angestrichen. Denn an diesem Tag tritt die neue Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) in Kraft, welche die Art und Weise, in der personenbezogene Daten von in der EU ansässigen Unternehmen oder anderen Unternehmen, die in der Europäischen Union geschäftlich tätig sein möchten, behandelt werden, grundsätzlich verändert. Nachhaltig beeindruckt von den strengen Strafen, die im Rahmen der neuen Verordnung vorgesehen sind, sind Unternehmen eilig bemüht, sich auf die neuen rechtlichen, betrieblichen und technischen Herausforderungen vorzubereiten.
Managing customer information in a digitally transformed economy with numerous business partners demanding access is one of the most significant challenges today, and it will continue to evolve rapidly. Besides that, the challenge is to offer user-friendly login procedures via social media accounts, passwords or biometric devices while securing and respecting personal data at the same time CIW Europe is a joint Event with our Partner CXP (Le Groupe CXP, Paris, France).