Big Data - The Holy Grail for Information Security?
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, December 19, 2013 TIME: 5:00pm CET, 11:00am EST, 8:00am PST
Big Data for security analysis, properly implemented, has the potential to put your organization well ahead of attackers and spies. However, there are a number of challenges you have to carefully consider before deciding, because otherwise you might just add new and unknown vulnerabilities outweighting a possible gain.
Some of the questions discussed in this webinar are:
- Having huge amounts of security data - all in one place: How can you make sure that you really gain more visibility?
- Who is the person/who are the persons who actually write queries and dig into the Big Data and where do you find those skills?
- Many Big Data Tools in the market are freshly baked, themselves insecure, unstable and hard to implement: How do I find the tool that fits my needs and what are the implementation challenges and costs?
- How to you ensure that you really find the needle in the haystack?
- How to ensure that you do not end up with too many false negatives - or false positives?
Continuing Education Credits
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office's telephone +49 211 23707710, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With only weeks to go until the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) takes effect on May 25th, global businesses are scrambling to figure out how to avoid the hefty fines that loom for companies failing to achieve compliance. Sanctions for non-compliance are very severe with penalties of up to 4% of annual worldwide turnover.
Get to the place where the Digital Transformation is alive. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 15-18, 2018, offers a mixture out of best practice discussions, visionary presentations and networking with a future orientated community. More than 800 participants consisting out of end users and world wide leading vendors, thought leaders and analysts get together in Munich to be inspired by a high-class list of international top-speakers.