The Business Value of Log Management Best Practices
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 TIME: 3pm (CET), 2pm (UK)
Due to a consistently tightening framework of legal and governance requirements, and due to a continuous strive for process quality improvements, information extracted from log data is more and more becoming a valuable source not only for IT security departments, but also for HR, the legal department, internal audit, finance, engineering and even (or: first and foremost) marketing and sales.
In this webinar you will learn, how to create additional business value through creating and implementing log management best practices.
- How to efficiently manage an increasing amount of log data and save storage costs
- What the best possible approach to log management best practices for your individual situation is
- How to significantly increase information security and pro-actively avoid damages from new threats
- Seamlessly include cloud service logs into your enterprise log management
Kuppinger Cole´s Principal Analyst Martin Kuppinger will discuss with you the business value of best practices for log management. Followed by Martin, Pascal Oetiker from Novell will describe his view on how to develop and implement log management best practices.
IGA-Projekte (Identity Governance & Administration) bergen aufgrund ihrer Komplexität diverse Risiken. Diese ergeben sich meistens in der Vernetzung einer komplexen, heterogenen IT-Infrastruktur sowie durch den bereichsübergreifenden Charakter von IGA-Projekten. Wenn man nicht bei jedem Projekt immer wieder von Null anfangen möchte, und auf Erfahrungswerte zurückgreift, können viele Risiken sehr leicht vermieden werden.
Blockchain is still on everyone’s lips and the 2019 can be the year when large enterprises finally embrace the distributed ledger technology. KuppingerCole's inaugural blockchain-themed event will go beyond the hype and will present you real use cases and applications for your enterprise. Blockchain Enterprise Days (#BeDays19) will take place on September 18-19, 2019 in Frankfurt, Germany.