Microsoft´s new "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Friday, October 31, 2008 TIME: 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM CET
Microsoft has just announced the "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform, a comprehensive, open and interoperable identity metasystem. Geneva simplifies user access and collaboration across traditional boundaries of the enterprise. It also seamlessly extends identity into cloud services and provides the identity fabric for the new Windows Azure framework. Kuppinger Cole Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens has all the details from this weeks Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference and will brief you on how this new identity platform, how it related to current technologies, and what you need to be aware of.
In this Webinar, Felix will introduce "Geneva" and provide answers to the following important questions:
- What is Microsoft Geneva Platform, and how is it relevant to my enterprise and applications?
- How does Geneva relate to other Microsoft Identity products and Active Directory?
- What are the drawbacks? Need I be concerned about a potential future "lock-in"? Are there privacy issues?
- How can I take most advantage of the new features touted by Geneva?
- How do LiveID, Geneva and Azure relate and what are the implications of LiveID?
Join this free Webinar to have KCP's Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens give you the straight talk on Geneva and separate the buzz from the FUD (fear, uncertaincy and doubt).
Blockchain has taken the world by storm since the inception of Bitcoin. While the primary interest has been in the financial and insurance industry sector Blockchain technology has wider application. This webinar will describe the technology and separate the hype from reality, looking at some innovative Blockchain applications from identity management to the Internet of Things.
European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017 is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT. The EIC has become a kind of family gathering, the place where the global identity and cloud community meets every year. So take the opportunity to meet IT professionals and colleagues who are involved in this community, get advice from people who are fervent about IAM and Cloud Security.