Microsoft´s new "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Friday, October 31, 2008 TIME: 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM CET
Microsoft has just announced the "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform, a comprehensive, open and interoperable identity metasystem. Join this free Webinar to have Felix Gaehtgens give you the straight talk on Geneva and separate the buzz from the FUD (fear, uncertaincy and doubt).
Microsoft has just announced the "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform, a comprehensive, open and interoperable identity metasystem. Geneva simplifies user access and collaboration across traditional boundaries of the enterprise. It also seamlessly extends identity into cloud services and provides the identity fabric for the new Windows Azure framework. Kuppinger Cole Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens has all the details from this weeks Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference and will brief you on how this new identity platform, how it related to current technologies, and what you need to be aware of.
In this Webinar, Felix will introduce "Geneva" and provide answers to the following important questions:
- What is Microsoft Geneva Platform, and how is it relevant to my enterprise and applications?
- How does Geneva relate to other Microsoft Identity products and Active Directory?
- What are the drawbacks? Need I be concerned about a potential future "lock-in"? Are there privacy issues?
- How can I take most advantage of the new features touted by Geneva?
- How do LiveID, Geneva and Azure relate and what are the implications of LiveID?
Join this free Webinar to have KCP's Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens give you the straight talk on Geneva and separate the buzz from the FUD (fear, uncertaincy and doubt).
For many enterprises, SAP systems are an essential part of their corporate IT infrastructure, storing critical business information and employee data. SAP systems have traditionally been a major focus area for auditors. It is therefore essential that all existing SAP systems are covered by an effective solution for managing risks, including managing access controls and SoD controls, and implementing adequate Access Governance.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from September 13 - 16, 2021, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 1000 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.