Microsoft´s new "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Friday, October 31, 2008 TIME: 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM CET
Microsoft has just announced the "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform, a comprehensive, open and interoperable identity metasystem. Geneva simplifies user access and collaboration across traditional boundaries of the enterprise. It also seamlessly extends identity into cloud services and provides the identity fabric for the new Windows Azure framework. Kuppinger Cole Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens has all the details from this weeks Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference and will brief you on how this new identity platform, how it related to current technologies, and what you need to be aware of.
In this Webinar, Felix will introduce "Geneva" and provide answers to the following important questions:
- What is Microsoft Geneva Platform, and how is it relevant to my enterprise and applications?
- How does Geneva relate to other Microsoft Identity products and Active Directory?
- What are the drawbacks? Need I be concerned about a potential future "lock-in"? Are there privacy issues?
- How can I take most advantage of the new features touted by Geneva?
- How do LiveID, Geneva and Azure relate and what are the implications of LiveID?
Join this free Webinar to have KCP's Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens give you the straight talk on Geneva and separate the buzz from the FUD (fear, uncertaincy and doubt).
The new business environment is increasingly reliant on web and open source applications, with external partners and customers accessing resources via web browsers and social media channels.
The Consumer Identity World Tour is the place where you can dive deeper into the world of CIAM. Learn more about privacy by design, Consent Life Cycle Management and the needs of your customers. Get to know how to secure their personal information in a strategic and user-friendly way.