Microsoft´s new "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Friday, October 31, 2008 TIME: 8:30 AM PST / 11:30 AM EST / 4:30 PM CET
Microsoft has just announced the "Geneva" Claims-based Access Platform, a comprehensive, open and interoperable identity metasystem. Geneva simplifies user access and collaboration across traditional boundaries of the enterprise. It also seamlessly extends identity into cloud services and provides the identity fabric for the new Windows Azure framework. Kuppinger Cole Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens has all the details from this weeks Microsoft Professional Developer's Conference and will brief you on how this new identity platform, how it related to current technologies, and what you need to be aware of.
In this Webinar, Felix will introduce "Geneva" and provide answers to the following important questions:
- What is Microsoft Geneva Platform, and how is it relevant to my enterprise and applications?
- How does Geneva relate to other Microsoft Identity products and Active Directory?
- What are the drawbacks? Need I be concerned about a potential future "lock-in"? Are there privacy issues?
- How can I take most advantage of the new features touted by Geneva?
- How do LiveID, Geneva and Azure relate and what are the implications of LiveID?
Join this free Webinar to have KCP's Senior Analyst Felix Gaehtgens give you the straight talk on Geneva and separate the buzz from the FUD (fear, uncertaincy and doubt).
APIs (application programming interfaces) have undergone a truly amazing transformation in recent years. From an obscure technical term only software developers were familiar with, they have developed into one of the foundations of today’s digital business. Nowadays, APIs are everywhere – they enable business communications with partners and customers, make applications from different vendors work together seamlessly, power large IoT networks and the whole cloud. For many companies, APIs have even become the very foundation of their business models and the primary source of income.
Come to the place where the Digital Transformation is happening. The European Identity & Cloud Conference, held from May 14-17, 2019, offers a mixture of best practice discussions, visionary presentations, and networking opportunities with a future-oriented community. More than 800 thought leaders, leading vendors, analysts, executives, and end-users get together in Munich to be inspired by a list of world-class speakers.