Managing a Crisis: Prepare for Weathering the Next Storm to Come
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Thursday, April 23, 2020 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
While the Covid-19 crisis is still in full effect, many businesses have mastered the first phase of disruption. Now, the time starts to plan for the future, at many levels – financials, business models, product strategies, and more.
One of these topics must be Business Continuity & Resilience Management (BCRM), for being better prepared for weathering the next storm to come. And that will come, be it the next peak of Covid-19, be it a major natural disaster hitting your business, be it – and that is the one with the highest probability – a severe cyberattack. And everything you do today for BCRM will also help in the current situation.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Elements of BCRM: What constitutes a comprehensive BCRM planning
- Understanding crisis, risks from crisis, and their business impact
- Practical Business/IT Alignment: What changes in Digital Transformation?
- Respond & recover: Cornerstones of resilience – Business Resilience and Cyber Resilience
KuppingerCole Analyst Annie Bailey will explain how to set up BCRM planning, what to include, and give you guidance from practice on various aspects such as risk assessment, business/IT alignment, and improving your cyberattack resilience.
As workers become more mobile and workloads move into the cloud, the traditional model of enforcing security at the network perimeter becomes ineffective. A Zero Trust model of strict access control for every user or device protects your organization from advanced security threats enabling you to stay connected, productive and secure.