Cybersecurity Budgeting 2020: Set Your Priorities Right
- LANGUAGE: English DATE: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 TIME: 4:00pm CEST, 10:00am EDT, 7:00am PDT
For the majority of businesses, the budgeting season is about to start. Some are done, some will be later, if the fiscal year differs from the calendar year. But usually, in September and October, this process is kicked off.
Cybersecurity is one of the areas where virtually every business will need to invest, with ever-growing cyber risks and ever-tightening regulations. On the other hand, budgets always are tight and most businesses already have a zoo of different cybersecurity tools. Thus, it might be even worth considering retiring some and focus on the ones that really help mitigating the cyber risks.
KuppingerCole as an analyst company is constantly analyzing the trends and evolutions in cybersecurity. However, KuppingerCole also has an advisory business with proven and lean methods that can help businesses creating a well-thought-out cybersecurity project portfolio for 2020.
Hot topics in this webinar include
- Top Trends in Cybersecurity 2020 – where to put your focus on
- Efficiently benchmarking your IT Security organization and toolset: Where are you strong, where are your gaps?
- Defining priorities and roadmaps based on a benchmarking
- Rapidly identifying which of your cybersecurity tools really help you mitigating cyber risks, and where you are facing gaps
- Building your Cybersecurity investment portfolio for 2020
In this webinar, Principal Analyst Martin Kuppinger will talk about both the trends in Cybersecurity and guide you through approaches on how to efficiently identify your investment priorities for 2020.
Don’t miss this webinar for gathering all the input you need to do your Cybersecurity budget 2020 right. And don’t hesitate to share that mail with your colleagues.
As workers become more mobile and workloads move into the cloud, the traditional model of enforcing security at the network perimeter becomes ineffective. A Zero Trust model of strict access control for every user or device protects your organization from advanced security threats enabling you to stay connected, productive and secure.