Business Resilience Management in a Pandemic Crisis
Learn How to Define Management Strategies to Weather a Crisis
This KC Master Class is designed to deliver specific knowledge for a working group or board to know exactly what actions to take when a crisis occurs. In approximately 32 hours of self-learning you get knowledge to equip you and your team to make short and long-term adjustments to business models, IT operations, and management strategies to weather a crisis. Our analysts will guide you through each chapter to pass the final exam and become a KuppingerCole certified Master of Business Resilience Management.
Read the Analyst Advice Business Resilience Management (Crisis Roadmap for Beginners) for free to get the most relevant questions answered right away!
Key Takeaways From Each Chapter
- (A) Building on What You Already Have
- Defining Crisis Situations
- Adapting existing Concepts for Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- (B) Disaster Operations Plan (DisOps)
- Creating and Staffing a DisOps Plan
- (C) Re-Prioritizing
- Business Priorities in a Pandemic
- How IT must support
- (D) Organizational and Process Requirements
- Culture of Resiliency
- Flexible Organizations
- (A) Visualizing Security
- Using Reference Architectures
- Identifying Gaps
- (B) Identity Services Under Pressure
- Do's and Don'ts in a Crisis
- (C) Infrastructure Architecture
- Designing a Secure Distributed Network Infrastructure
- (D) Workforce Safety & System Safety
- Enterprise Threats, Protection & Mapping the IT to it
- (A) Adopting Best Practices in Cyber Hygiene
- Cyber Hygiene explained & its Role in BCRM
- (B) Re-Priotizing Existing IT-Projects
- Process to identify and prioritize
- Criteria and their Application
- (C) Safely Running (Critical) Infrastructures with Limited Resources
- Challenges in a Crisis
-Setup to Run Safely
- (D) Identity Driven Fabric of Digital Trust
- Role of Digital Identities & Identity Fabrics in Digital Transformation
- (A) Reducing Supply-Chain Dependencies
- Supply-Chain Risk Management
- Challenges, Sample Scenarios, Necessary Components
- (B) Mitigating the Risk and Cost of Uncertainty
- COVID19 Challenges
- Cyber Risk Governance Approach
- Security Fabric: Overview and Benefits
- (C) Emerging Technology Solutions for Crisis Situations
- Business Model Adjustments
- IoT Impact
- Decentralized Identity Solutions
- AI & Robotics Opportunities
- (D) Measuring and Improving Resilience
- KPIs, KRIs & Scorecards
- Choosing & Applying Metrics
A pandemic. It is that one single punch that strikes above your organization’s weight that makes you feel the vulnerability of a hyper-networked global digital economy. In many industries, the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak is heavily disrupting supply chains and causing both large and small businesses to close down branches and offices.
This particular crisis was unexpected, but its repercussions will carry on into the future – a black swan – and need to be managed as such. As the first pandemic in the world of digital excess, complete with near-instantaneous stock reactions to excessive reporting and volatile public sentiment, this pandemic will set the tone for those that will inevitably follow.
KuppingerCole Analyst Alexei Balaganski has already given advice on what to do and what to avoid during a pandemic crises.
This requires action to decouple digital processes from their risky outputs in times of crisis, and to enable people to work seamlessly anytime and anywhere, so as to minimize human and IT exposure to infection and attack. These capabilities span from IAM to cybersecurity and there are risk mitigation measures that can be taken immediately, and long-term IT initiatives that will prepare your organization to handle the next black swan, pandemic or not.
Attend this KC Master Class to learn what actions you can take immediately to handle the current pandemic crisis. In a second stage, an in-depth course will help you bolster your business resilience in the future. In order to react to the current pandemic developments, this KC Master Class is conceptualized particularly flexible to fit your needs and time constraints.
- Registration fee:
- Contact person:
Ms. Lauren Zuber
+49 211 23707725
Voices from the Classroom
"There are myriad of courses promising to teach you how to succeed in the tough times, however this one has a real example - KuppingerCole itself. The company has been hit by the pandemic as most of the SMEs and instead of going into survival panic, they approached the task in a well thought and structured manner. This is what the 'Business Resilience Management in a Pandemic Crisis' will teach you - reinventing yourself and your business to come stronger in the mid of a pandemic crisis."
Service Delivery Manager
Cloud Security and Card Services
Luminor Bank AS