EIC 2021 Is Officially "Green, Clean & Safe"
We want to give our attendees, partners, service contractors, and employees the best possible experience and we strongly believe that this experience needs to be hygienically safe and eco-friendly.
It is in our greatest interest to protect everyone from a virus infection or other registrable disease by considering all necessary precautionary measures during the planning and execution of EIC 2021. To emphasize our promise, we have attained a Green, Clean & Safe certification by Infracert GmbH.
How we ensure that EIC 2021 is Clean & Safe
- Definition of a safety and hygiene plan
- Transparent communication of this safety and hygiene plan with all relevant parties
- Appointment of a Hygiene Manager
- This Hygiene Manager will monitor national and regional safety and hygiene standards and ensures the regular update and implementation of the EIC 2021 safety and hygiene plan
- Furthermore, the Hygiene Manager will inform all parties ahead of EIC 2021 about the current safety and hygiene measures, and the restrictions deriving from these measures during the conference
- Communication of simple rules for all participants for protecting themselves and others from an infection
How we ensure that EIC 2021 is Green
- Digitization of communication wherever possible: Information is shared digitally or printed on recycled paper
- Promotion of low-carbon travelling: A conscious way of traveling with low carbon dioxide emissions is encouraged, e.g. arrival/departure by train
- Use of sustainable materials and packaging: Washable, reusable, recyclable, or compostable items are preferred
- Focus on eco- and animal-friendly catering: Organic, fair-trade, and regional as well as vegan and/or vegetarian beverages and dishes are served
Please do not hesitate to contact our Hygiene Manager Ms. Lauren Zuber for any questions.
- Registration fee:
€840.00 till 07.05.2021
$1050.00 till 07.05.2021
S$1344.00 till 07.05.2021
9240.00 kr till 07.05.2021plus 19% VAT
- Contact person:
Mr. Levent Kara
+49 211 23707710
- Sep 13 - 16, 2021 08:00-20:00 Munich, Germany
How can we help you