OpenID Foundation Workshop
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 10, 2016 TIME: 09:00 - 13:00
The EIC2016 OpenID Foundation Workshop provides early insight and influence on important internet identity standards like OpenID Connect. Registration for this workshop is free. The seating capacities are limited.
The workshop provides updates on the OpenID Connect Self Certification and reviews progress on the MODRNA (Mobile Profile of OpenID Connect) as well as other protocols in the pipeline like RISC, HEART, Account Chooser, Strong Authentication and the Financial API profile. Leading technologists from Forgerock, Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity and others will join the discussions led by the work group chairs to update key issues and discuss how they help meet social, enterprise and government Internet identity challenges.
Proposed OpenID Foundation Workshop Agenda
- Introduction - Don Thibeau, Executive Director OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Connect: Mike Jones
- iGOV ( International Government Assurance Profile ): Adam Cooper, John Bradley, et. al
- MODRNA ( Mobile OpenID Connect Profile): Torsten Lodderstedt
- Account Chooser: Pamela Dingle
- RISC ( Risk and Incident and Sharing Coordination): William Denniss or Adam Dawes
- Strong Authentication Profile: Tony Nadalin
- HEART ( Health Relationship Trust Profile): Eve Maler
- Financial API Work Group* : Nat Sakimura