OpenID Foundation Workshop
- TYPE: Workshop DATE: May 13, 2014 TIME: 09:00-13:00
Open identity standards are important ingredients in the planning and architecture of interoperable and extensible large scale enterprise deployments. The OpenID Foundation is a standards development organization focused on a user centric approach to solving the global challenges of online identity. This OpenID Foundation Workshop provides early insight and influence on important new online identity standards like the EIC Award winning OpenID Connect, Account Chooser and Native Applications. Leading technology experts from Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity and others will share the latest developments with these key protocols, review work group progress and how they apply to key enterprise business challenges.
- Enterprise application of OpenID Connect
- Connecting to the Cloud using Enterprise Directory
- Attribute Based Access Control and OpenID Connect
- Managing virtual organizations
- High Assurance Identity
- Applying OpenID Connect to non-http protocols
- Deutsche Telekom and Verizon Connect Implementation Case Studies
- Mobile Apps SSO
- Account Chooser: Choosing appropriate identity
- Balancing private and business life: Same browser, different identity
Continuing Education Credits
After attending this block you will be able to:
- Define the current markets where identity data is kept and describe their market potential.
- Describe current state of the open identity data market.
- Explain the benefits that information sharing through listings, directories, registries, and exchanges have on emerging markets.
- Define the benefits an information sharing registry would have on the open identity data market.
Completion of the workshop qualifies for 4 Group Learning based CPEs
Advance Preparation: None
Learning Level: Intermediate
Field: Computer Science
KuppingerCole is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry through its website: www.learningmarket.org
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact Mr. Levent Kara at our office's telephone +49 211 23707710, email: firstname.lastname@example.org