Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest to become a speaker at Digital Finance World (DFW) 2019, 18-19 September 2019 in Frankfurt. As a speaker, you play a vital role in the educational, innovational and communicational objectives for the event. We appreciate your commitment of time and expertise to make DFW 2019 successful. Please bookmark the event homepage and refer to this page to get updates.
DFW 2019 Agenda and Session Formats
DFW 2019 is about the future of finance and insurance industries. As these are hot topics and we need to keep the agenda and its key topics agile during preparation. So please check the conference site from time to time to find out the latest developments.
DFW 2019 will cover the following topics:
- Future of Banking - Self-Disruption and Strategic Innovation
- PSD2 and Open Banking - The State so Far and How to Gain Competitive Advantage
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Finance and Insurance
- Blockchain in Finance - The Impact on the Financial Sector and Application
- Identity and Strong Authentication - How to Reduce Risks in a User-Friendly Way
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management in the Financial Sector
- Advanced Technologies in Regulatory Management: RegTech Innovation
- Future of the InsurTech and Insurance Sector
- Anti-Money-Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) - Combining Security and Achieving the Frictionless User Experience
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Lessons Learned and a Look to the Future
DFW will consist of 1 session stream. You can submit an individual presentation, an interview or be part of a panel discussion with 3-5 panelists. Panels are moderated by KuppingerCole analysts. There are also some keynote sessions available through this call. Keynotes last 15 - 20 minutes.
Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts
The Digital Finance World 2019 offers a great choice of in-depth educational formats. Within this call, you can propose:
- a panel discussion
- a best-practice presentation
- a single presentation
- a keynote
IMPORTANT: If your company is providing solutions and/or services in markets, which are covered by the topics of this conference, then we will consider your proposals for panel discussions, not for single presentations.
Speaker Key Date
- June 30th, 2019 - Call for Speakers for DFW is closed
In exchange for your contribution, speakers who are selected to deliver a conference session will receive a complimentary conference registration. As a speaker, you do not need to register. If receiving a speaker notification, you will be automatically registered for the whole event.
Speakers must deliver their session at the event to be eligible for the complimentary registration. This complimentary registration is given to the speaker and not aligned with the session. It covers the whole conference at the location.
If your organization does not allow you to accept a complimentary pass that KuppingerCole may provide, please inform email@example.com
Speaker Preparation Materials
As a confirmed DFW 2019 speaker, you will be added to our speaker's mailing list and receive all the information you need to prepare and attend through email.
Submitting your Presentation
Final presentations are to be submitted in PDF or PPT format and will be made available for event attendees via download. If you don´t want your presentation to be generally available to attendees, you will have an option to restrict it from download when you submit the presentation for review.
Venues, Hotels, Travel Assistance
We try to help wherever we can, but our resources are limited... Please get in touch with our team if you have difficulty finding a hotel etc. Information on the conference venues and available hotels can be found here.