Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest to become a speaker at Cyber Security Leadership Summit (CSLS) in Berlin and in Washington, DC. As a speaker, you play a vital role in the educational, innovational and communicational objectives for the event. We appreciate your commitment of time and expertise to make CSLS Tour successful. Please bookmark the event homepage and refer to this page to get updates.
Cybersecurity Leadership Summit Agenda and Session Formats
CSLS is about Cybersecurity, its priorities, and challenges. As this is a hot area and we need to keep the agenda and its key topics agile during preparation. So please check the conference site from time to time to find out the latest developments.
CSLS Berlin and Washington, DC will cover the following topics:
- The Future of Digital Business Security
- Zero Trust: Introducing a New Way of Thinking into your Cyber Strategy
- What are the Building Blocks of a Future Proof Zero Trust Approach?
- Social Engineering: Threats and Prevention
- Cyber Threat Intelligence: Importance & Effective Use
- IoT and Industrial IoT: Risks and Concerns
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Application Security, Agility & Development
- Endpoint Management & Security: Getting It Right
- The Role of AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Blockchain & Cybersecurity: What Does the Future Hold?
- Security as a Requirement for Governance & Privacy
CSLS will consist of up to 2 parallel session streams. You can submit an individual presentation, an interview or be part of a panel discussion with 3-5 panelists. Panels are moderated by KuppingerCole Analysts. There are also some keynote sessions available through this call. Keynotes last 15 - 20 minutes.
Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts
The Cyber Security Leadership Summit offers a great choice of in-depth educational formats. Within this call, you can propose:
- a panel discussion
- a best-practice presentation
- a single presentation
- a keynote
IMPORTANT: If your company is providing solutions and/or services in markets, which are covered by the topics of this conference, then we will consider your proposals for panel discussions, not for single presentations.
Cybersecurity Innovation Night: Machine & Deep Learning for the Secure Future
will take place on 13th of November as part of the CSLS 2018 Europe event in Berlin.
- Introduce and describe Machine or Deep Learning approach in Cybersecurity
- Propose a new path for using ML & DL for Advanced Threat Protection
- Application of ML & DL technologies in User Behavior Analytics
- Detecting Zero Day Threats
- Adjusting to Live Threats and Complex Networks
You can apply to be a speaker and present slam style talk through the call for speakers link below (select the Innovation Night when submitting your application)
Speaker Key Dates - CSLS 2018 (Berlin)
- June 15th, 2018 - Draft CSLS Berlin Agenda published
- August 17th, 2018 - Call for speakers CSLS Berlin is closed
Speaker Key Dates - CSLS 2019 (Washington, DC)
- September 15th, 2018 - Draft CSLS Washington, DC Agenda published
- October 26th, 2018 - Call for speakers CSLS Washington, DC is closed
In exchange for your contribution, speakers who are selected to deliver a conference session will receive a complimentary conference registration. As a speaker, you do not need to register. If receiving a speaker notification, you will be automatically registered for the appropriate event.
Speakers must deliver their session at the event to be eligible for the complimentary registration. This complimentary registration is given to the speaker and not aligned with the session. It covers all days of the event at the location you are speaking.
If your organization does not allow you to accept a complimentary pass that KuppingerCole may provide, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Preparation Materials
As a confirmed CSLS Berlin and Washington, DC speaker, you will be added to our speaker's mailing list and receive all information you need to prepare and attend through email.
Submitting your Presentation
Final presentations are to be submitted in PDF format and will be made available for event attendees via download. If you don´t want your presentation to be generally available to attendees, you will have an option to restrict it from download when you submit the presentation for review.
Venues, Hotels, Travel Assistance
We try to help wherever we can, but our resources are limited... Please get in touch with our team if you have difficulty finding a hotel etc. Information on the conference venues and available hotels can be found here.