Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest to become a speaker at AImpact Summit (AIS19) in Munich. As a speaker, you play a vital role in the educational, innovational and communicational objectives for the event. We appreciate your commitment of time and expertise to make AImpact Summit successful. Please bookmark the event homepage and refer to this page to get updates.
AImpact Summit Agenda and Session Formats
AImpact Summit is about Artificial Intelligence, its priorities, and challenges. As this is a hot area and we need to keep the agenda and its key topics agile during preparation. So please check the conference site from time to time to find out the latest developments.
AImpact Summit will cover the following topics:
- Understanding AI Technology and Its Foreseeable Impact, Challenges and Opportunities
- AI Governance: Adopting AI in a Fair and Accountable Manner
- Roboethics and Machine Ethics – Designing AI as a Moral Agent
- AI for Identity – Intelligent ID Verification Systems for Better Security
- AI & Cybersecurity – Applying Machine Learning and AI Principles to Cybersecurity
- AI Solutions & Best Cases – In-Depth guide to AI Use Cases and Applications from Text-Based Automated Bots to Self-Driven Cars
- AI Predictions – Towards What Kind of Future Does AI Point? From Fashionable Key Words to Everyday Technologies
- Machine Learning and Automation - ML, Analytics and Deep Learning In Business Ecosystem and the Future of Traditional Industries
AImpact Summit will consist of up to 2 parallel session streams. You can submit an individual presentation, an interview or be part of a panel discussion with 3-5 panelists. Panels are moderated by KuppingerCole Analysts. There are also some keynote sessions available through this call. Keynotes last 15 - 20 minutes.
Share Your Experience. Share Your Thoughts
The AImpact Summit offers a great choice of in-depth educational formats. Within this call, you can propose:
- a panel discussion
- a best-practice presentation
- a single presentation
- a keynote
IMPORTANT: If your company is providing solutions and/or services in markets, which are covered by the topics of this conference, then we will consider your proposals for panel discussions, not for single presentations.
Speaker Key Dates - AIS 2019
- September 13th, 2019 - Call for speakers for AIS main conference is closed
In exchange for your contribution, speakers who are selected to deliver a conference session will receive a complimentary conference registration. As a speaker, you do not need to register. If receiving a speaker notification, you will be automatically registered for the appropriate event.
Speakers must deliver their session at the event to be eligible for the complimentary registration. This complimentary registration is given to the speaker and not aligned with the session. It covers all days of the event at the location you are speaking.
If your organization does not allow you to accept a complimentary pass that KuppingerCole may provide, please inform email@example.com
Speaker Preparation Materials
As a confirmed AImpact speaker, you will be added to our speaker's mailing list and receive all information you need to prepare and attend through email.
Submitting your Presentation
Final presentations are to be submitted in PDF format and will be made available for event attendees via download. If you don´t want your presentation to be generally available to attendees, you will have an option to restrict it from download when you submit the presentation for review.
Venues, Hotels, Travel Assistance
We try to help wherever we can, but our resources are limited... Please get in touch with our team if you have difficulty finding a hotel etc. Information on the conference venues and available hotels can be found here.