Save The Date – Consumer Identity Summit, 22 to 23 November 2016
Wiesbaden, 18 October 2016 – For the first time the Consumer Identity Summit 2016 will take place from 22nd to 23rd November 2016 at the Palais Brongniart in Paris France. The event is one of the first collaborative events between CXP Group, the independent European research and advisory firm and the independent Analyst Company KuppingerCole Ltd. Bringing together Marketing, Business and Security colleagues to realise the digital transformation was the main motivation of the two companies to realize the event.
The linking of secure Identity & Access Management with Customer Relationship Management continues to be a core element for any digital business, not least because the CRM system represents the biggest identity store in the company. With Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM), data from various sources – such as CRM, ERP, Identity Management, and your Website – converges. To manage ownership of customer information in a digitally transformed economy with numerous business partners demanding access is one of the most significant evolutions today and it will continue to rapidly evolve.
The Consumer Identity Summit 2016 offers its participants a kick-start into the world of CIAM and shows them how to learn from customers while respecting their privacy needs and securing their personal information against cyber risks.
The following key topics are the main focus of the two event days:
- New Thinking: From Digital Transformation to the era of Perpetual Disruption
- The five cornerstones of secure digital transformation
- From Cyber to Physical: Security principles in the world of the Internet of Everyone and Everything
- Risk Mitigation in a Digital Business World
- The Future of Identity & Access: New ways of authentication
- Business Centric IAM: How to focus your Identity Infrastructure on the Customer
- Big Data versus Minimal Disclosure: Even in a world with fewer secrets privacy is still possible
- Smart Manufacturing and Services: The important role of the CISO and how it's changing
- GRC as a Service: How to better conform with new security compliance regulations
- Cloud Computing: Why Certifications for Cloud Provider Selection are necessary
More information and the possibility to register for the Consumer Identity Summit 2016 can be found here.
Press, journalists and bloggers can register directly and for free with this Accreditation Form.
For people who are interested in getting a deep dive into topics like fintechs, blockchain, smart contracts and want to know all about the Digital Transformation in the financial and insurance sector, KuppingerCole organizes the Digital Finance World from March 01 - 03, 2017 in Frankfurt a. M., Germany.
Sonnenberger Straße 16
Phone: +49 (0)211-237077-31
Fax: +49 (0)211-237077-11
How can we help you
Subscribe to our Podcasts
AI for the Future of your Business: Effective, Safe, Secure & Ethical Everything we admire, love, need to survive, and that brings us further in creating a better future with a human face is and will be a result of intelligence. Synthesizing and amplifying our human intelligence have therefore the potential of leading us into a new era of prosperity like we have not seen before, if we succeed keeping AI Safe, Secure and Ethical. Since the very beginning of industrialization, and even before, we have been striving at structuring our work in a way that it becomes accessible for [...]