Save The Date – European Identity & Cloud Conference, 10 to 13 May 2016
Wiesbaden, 8th March 2016 – For the 10th time KuppingerCole’s European Identity & Cloud Conference (EIC) takes place from 10th to 13th May 2016 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum in Unterschleissheim, Munich, Germany. As Europe’s leading event for the Future of IT-Security the conference combines thought leadership with best practices and offers discussions with more than 600 participants from worldwide companies. The world’s leading vendors, end users, thought leaders, visionaries and analysts will assemble in Munich to be inspired by a forward-thinking, worldwide community.
Under the key topics Identity and Access Management/Governance as well as Cloud Security this year’s EIC will cover more than ever the best practices for Digital Transformation.
In 2016 the conference motto is „Enabling Agility and Innovation in the Age of Digital Transformation“ and covers the following key topics:
- New Thinking: From Digital Transformation to the era of Perpetual Disruption
- The five cornerstones of secure digital transformation
- From Cyber to Physical: Security principles in the world of the Internet of Everyone and Everything
- Risk Mitigation in a Digital Business World
- The Future of Identity & Access: New ways of authentication
- Business Centric IAM: How to focus your Identity Infrastructure on the Customer
- Big Data versus Minimal Disclosure: Even in a world with fewer secrets privacy is still possible
- Smart Manufacturing and Services: The important role of the CISO and how it's changing
- GRC as a Service: How to better conform with new security compliance regulations
- Cloud Computing: Why Certifications for Cloud Provider Selection are necessary
During the conference KuppingerCole will once again honor outstanding identity management and cloud computing projects and initiatives. The European Identity & Cloud Awards will be presented on May 11, 2016 at the evening event of the conference.
On the day before the conference, May 9, 2016, the Pre-Confernce Seminar about Blockchain takes place. Under the title „Moving Beyond the Hype: EIC 2016 Blockchain Seminar” five top speakers featuring Martin Kuppinger (Founder & Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole), Daniel Sandmann (Head of Compliance Policy, Communications & Regulatory Affairs Allianz SE) and Prof. Dr. Karin Gräslund (Scientific Advisor, KuppingerCole) will talk about why there is such a big hype around the blockchain technology and how it is going to influence our future industry. Attendees of the EIC 2016 can participate in this seminar for free.
More information and the login to register for the European Identity and Cloud Conference 2016 can be found at www.id-conf.com.
Press, journalists and bloggers can register directly and for free via mail at email@example.com.
For people who are interested in getting a deep dive into topics like fintechs, blockchain, smart contracts and want to know all about the Digital Transformation in the financial and insurance sector, KuppingerCole organizes the Digital Finance World from September 21 - 23, 2016 in Frankfurt a. M., Germany.
Sonnenberger Straße 16
Phone: +49 (0)211-237077-31
Fax: +49 (0)211-237077-11
How can we help you
AI for the Future of your Business: Effective, Safe, Secure & Ethical Everything we admire, love, need to survive, and that brings us further in creating a better future with a human face is and will be a result of intelligence. Synthesizing and amplifying our human intelligence have therefore the potential of leading us into a new era of prosperity like we have not seen before, if we succeed keeping AI Safe, Secure and Ethical. Since the very beginning of industrialization, and even before, we have been striving at structuring our work in a way that it becomes accessible for [...]