Cloud Computing has the potential to fundamentally change the way we use IT, promising to deliver what IT always requested: Flexible capacities, new capabilities on the fly without investing in infrastructure, licenses or implementation, and predictable IT costs. With corporate infrastructures more and more becoming capable to integrate with external services and applications through the implementation of open standards and technologies like Identity Federation, Web-SSO und User Centric Identity, Cloud Computing is now picking up momentum and will redefine the way we think about outsourcing and SaaS.
This 1-day Kuppinger Cole Strategy Briefing will help you to take advantage of this disruption and guide you into the new world of agile high-quality on-demand services. You will leave this briefing with a new perspective on how to increase the value for your organisation.
- Cloud Computing, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Outsourcing - what is new and how will it affect your business?
- What services/applications/platforms will be delivered through the cloud and who will deliver them?
- What is Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)?
- Identity Management in the Cloud
- How secure is cloud computing
- Governance, Risk & Compliance challenges in Cloud Computing
Kuppinger Cole has defined a model which rates potential cloud services regarding their maturity, manageability, GRC readiness, security, costs, integration capabilities, and the degree of control for customers. This model is the basis of our Cloud Computing Roadmap 2008 which we will unveil during the briefing events.
The briefings are held by several Kuppinger Cole analysts, with short presentations, roundtables and small groups for an individual briefing addressing your specific requirements.
Who should attend?